Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 5:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Where the rubber hits the road

Steve, we'll take you up on your offers.

Send Tillson's article, your powerpoint presentation of his work, and the Chamness presentation on optimization.  I'm sure all will be useful.

And watch out for those engineers. They will engineer stuff to death.  But, they are handy to have around when you need math or statistical work done.  I know, I was one, once upon a time.

Tom