Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Weekly chart with STO

c_cruizer

It should work fine if you change the Q variable to 1 (dynamic). In that mode the indicator will
return the same value as CMO on a weekly chart no matter what day of the week you run the test. Test
mode (2) requires Monday data to be added before the Friday end-of-week is confirmed and data for
the last week included. Static mode (0) updates the CMO once Friday data is loaded, and it retains
that value until the next Friday.

If you're happy with two explorations then stick with it - it would be just as fast as one slower
exploration using 5 times as many bars for my indicator.

Kind regards

Roy Larsen
www.metastocktips.co.nz
Free formulas and MS links