[Metastockusers] Slide Show Question

Steve, in my last post I forgot to ask you if you really said what
was attributed it to you in this quote I saw?

"My only disclaimer is that I guarantee that I will sell software,
charting services and anything else that I can think of to make
a "buck" in 2000. In the meantime, suck all the free stuff from me
you can copy. And most of all, please note, the biggest antagonists
on the list provide absolutely "zero" when it comes to helping you
trade."

Your other posts didn't sound like this. They sounded genuine, like
you were just sharing and not promoting. This quote sounds like
you're a snake oil salesman. Well, I don't want to get confused by
the messages.  I can't test words, only the systems you send out.

The quote reminds me of something a couple of stock brokers I had
before I took up full time trading years ago would have said. They
always said they were really glad to talk to me and happy to see me
for lunch. And they had a lot of "free" stuff for me--reports, plans,
ideas, etc. As you know, what they were really happy about was
staying close to my wallet. They loved seeing it and taking it to
lunch. They liked to curl up next to it like it was a warm blanket on
a cold winter night.

I think they had the script down pretty well. I'll bet you knew a lot
of brokers just like that when you were working as a broker. Amazing
how brokers learn to work people.

Thanks again for the stuff. And happy holidays!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM