[Metastockusers] Re: Default Template

Bernard,

to apply your new default template to all your charts you first have
to delete all existing smart charts. Go to your data directory and
delete all files with an MWS ending. A smarter way to do this is to
use the search function from windows and do a search for '*.MWS'. Now
you can delete all files at once.

Metastock now automatically applies the default template to each
security you open.

Martin

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bernard Ng" <bernieng@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM