Re: [Metastockusers] Slide Show Question

John,

At the time, someone was also accusing me of trying to take advantage of the public.  The quote was a total joke...sarcasm.  Humor varies from one part of the world to another.  It's not the image I have ever projected.

The quote was sarcastically pointing a finger at people that DO have something to sell.   It has been my experience that if vendors feel threatened, they accuse others of the sins they are committing.

Always judge individuals by your personal interaction...don't allow someone to take something out of context and make it into something that isn't (wasn't).

To further clarify my approaches, I've included another recent presentation.  If you saw the post: "Where the rubber hits the road", you should be able to recognize that charts are equity issues, using a StoRSI to trade them.  Here's what's important:  these trades were "taped" according to triggers.  This isn't esoteric backtesting.  It's walk-forward in it's most intense sense: money at risk.

So, if you look through this presentation, you will see the StoRSI approach for equities.  It is exactly the same thing we implement, everyday, in our trading.  The trick is issue selection.  So, please, a disclaimer:  this will not work if you insist on testing this on lame issues than my dead dog shouldn't even be trading.

If anyone tells you that a mechanical approach needs to work on all the issues in the Naz 100 or it must trade these or those stocks....turn and run as fast as you can. This is a subject for another post...but, I've made some pretty impressive converts in the area of "issue selection".

It's not what you use....it's what you use it on.

Take care,

Steve

Take care,

Steve