Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Problem with exporting Templates

Larry,

Change the default to whatever you wish. For example
maperiods:= input("Enter periods",1,39,10); gives a default of 10,
changing to maperiods:= input("Enter periods",1,39,15); will yield a
default of 15. You could also try using a defined default in the
formula, such as this:
default:= 15;
maperiods:= input("Enter periods",1{min},39{max},default);

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Larry Carhartt" <lc@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM