[EquisMetaStock Group] Problem with exporting Templates

Title: Message
Hi all,

I have numerous custom indicators that use the "input" function where the user puts in the specific values he wants.  These custom indicators are charted with specific "input" values and the chart saved as a template.  On the computer where these templates are originally constructed, everything works fine (when applied to a new chart).  BUT when I export these templates using the MetaStock Organizer, these Templates lose the user inputted values.  I realize that I am only able to include templates in the export because I have the MDK installed, but thought someone may know where these user input values are stored.  It is obviously not in the template itself.  You can normally copy a template or layout to another computer without the Organizer and they generally work fine.  When I tried doing this with the subject templates the inputted values again were lost.  The custom indicators were there but the inputted numbers were the default values not the ones saved in the template.

Any ideas or fixes would be greatly appreciated.  Or if you know where these values are stored, that might give me an idea for a work around.

Thanks.

Best,

Larry Carhartt
Index & ETF Component Analysis