RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Problem with exporting Templates

Preston,

Thank you for the advice.   I additionally checked with MetaStock and they
confirm this is an issue with templates.  Apparently, these input values are
held somewhere in a windows system folder and not the template itself.  Your
suggestion about changing the default input value gave me an idea for
working around the issue, so it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best,

Larry Carhartt
Index & ETF Component Analysis