From: chouse1993
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 6:00 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Strategic Edge Trading System

The 'Swing Trder' and 'Fusion' systems are OK and I believe it is not
expensive to buy, but I would not describe it as impressive.  I hope
that you are not using the Vector Systems which are included in the
package which use zigzag; that would be impressive if they worked
looking forward rather than looking backwards as they do.  Bressert's
system is quite good also I find TrendMedium useful.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gerardogrady2003"
<gerardogrady2003@xxxx> wrote:

> Good Evening,Does anyone have any knowledge of or experience with
> this add-on? Is there a Manual available? It looks impressive, but
> little daunting without a user guide Thanks Gerard O'Grady

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links