[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Strategic Edge Trading System

The 'Swing Trder' and 'Fusion' systems are OK and I believe it is not
expensive to buy, but I would not describe it as impressive.  I hope
that you are not using the Vector Systems which are included in the
package which use zigzag; that would be impressive if they worked
looking forward rather than looking backwards as they do.  Bressert's
system is quite good also I find TrendMedium useful.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gerardogrady2003"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM