Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to find highly correlated stocks within a list of 50 securities?

Anyone can help please.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wetrade2002"
<wetrade2002@xxxx> wrote:

> I cannot seem to find the correlation function - Does anyone have
the
> formula for it?
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dominick <Dom2000@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Let's say you have a exploration criteria of stocks greater than
> 15  but
> > less than 50 and 50 day moving average greater than
> > the 200 day moving average.  You add the folders you wish to
> explore
> > from the Metastock data directory.
> > When the exploration is done you click on "Reports" to view the
> stocks.
> > From the "Results" tab you select "Save List" and
> > give it a name such as "Top 50".
> >
> > Then do your coefficient exploration and select "lists" and
select
> the
> > "top 50" list.
> >
> > Or you can include the coefficent formula into the criteria
formula
> and
> > the results will be also be there.
> >
> > dom
> >

> > pushkan wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Dominik,
> > >     Will you please specify procedure to copy or move these
> scrips in
> > > new folder? Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > - pushkan.

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129j8ncbd/M=298184.5639630.6699735.300117

6/D=groups/S=1705375617:HM/EXP=1101818403/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM