RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Comparing multiple issues by percentage

It's important to follow sectors to see which group
has the momentum and which is out of favor. On one of
my graphs I run the comparison between the price line
vs the group average and/or index.

For me it is better to get a big overall picture by
looking group rotation strenght,
http://tip.wallstreetcity.com/commentary/commentary_group_rotation.asp
and then look for the breakouts coming from the
leading sectors.  You can use MFI, ROC or RSC

http://trader.online.pl/MSZ/e-ex-Relative_Strength_of_Stock_to_Index.html

=====
Dave Tolbert
Blue Skies!