RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Comparing multiple issues by percentage

Hi Leo,

Should not be too difficult using MetaStock's "security" function (although
I think you will only be able to plot a line chart, not a bar or candle
chart for each ETF).  Personally, I like to set one custom indicator solely
for the purpose of defining the issue of interest (using the "security"
function) and then use that indicator in my subsequent custom indicators
(i.e. figuring out the percentage change in your case), but that is up to
you.  You can then have as many custom indicators reflecting the percentage
changes in your chart as your CPU and memory allows.

Hope this helps get you started.

Best,

Larry Carhartt
Index & ETF Component Data