Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock Reading Material

It looks like it's another "mousetrap." One of these
days they are going to have one that will vaporize the
mouse just by getting close to the cheese.
Read the chapter outline,  http://trimurl.com/GK , and
80% of it can be found in the User Manual, Formula
Primer, and online information.  They do give you 2
Free Coding Consultations;would not want to waist a
silver bullet.   Poor spamming technique I must say.

--- carluchiv <cvejar@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has anyone here read the "MetaStock Programming
> Study Guide" written
> by David Jenyns and Stuart McPhee? The book comes
> bundled with some
> other stuff and costs about $240 American dollars.
> Can anyone compare
> it with the "MetaStock Programming Study Guide",
> which is about the
> same price?

=====
Dave Tolbert