[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock Reading Material

Personally I never hve seen both of the guides you are mentioning.
The only thing really worth reading, showing you improvements and
giving you advantage is Roys Newsletter 'Metastock Tips an Tricks'.
Pick up your copy at his website http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/ and
decide for yourself. Consider also the price of 99$ - I bet you will
get a lot more out of Roys newsletter after two years ( 2 x 99$ = 198
$, still less than the 240$ for the study guides) than reading every
side of the guides twice. :-)

Just my 2 cents.

Martin

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "carluchiv" <cvejar@xxxx>