RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock developer kit

larry,
thanx again. well , can i access price, volume,ask bid,other indicator data, rsi, and with moving averageschange period etc. through mdk?  Larry Carhartt <lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sayeed,It is confusing at first, but once you get your project started it getseasier.  For me getting started was the hard part and the variable namesthey used in the template were difficult for me to get used to (they oftenstill confuse me).  If I understand your comment correctly, you cannot useor draw upon any built in MetaStock indicators, experts, etc., but mustbuild them all into your MSX.dll.  You can build custom indicators, experts,etc. based upon the functions calculated in your MSX.dll.  The only thingyou can pull in from MetaStock is data and user input parameters(arguments).  You can also pull your data from an outside datafile which iswhat I am doing.Good luck.Best,Larry CarharttIndex & ETF Component
 Datawww.MasterDATA.comlc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx818-701-6686-----Original Message-----From: abul0987 [mailto:abul0987@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 7:39 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock developer kitlarry,thanks for your advise. but i do have metastock developer kit. but i'm little confused as they did not explain really good in the manual. if you have any other suggestion i'll really appreciate it. thanks.sayeed--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Larry Carhartt" <lc@xxxx> wrote:> If you are interested in fully utilizing all the capabilities ofMetaStock> integrated with all the functionality of mainstream programminglanguages,> you do need the MetaStock Developers Kit.  For more info go to thefollowing> URL:> > <A
 href="">http://www.equis.com/Partners/Developers.aspx> > If you are then interested in obtaining the MDK, fill out theapplication.> > Best,> > Larry Carhartt> Index & ETF Component Data> www.MasterDATA.com> lc@xxxx> 818-701-6686> > > > -----Original Message-----> From: abul0987 [mailto:abul0987@xxxx]> Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 6:14 PM> To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock developer kit> > > I'll really appreciate if anybody give me an idea through email(if> Possible) on this topic:> > > using the developer tools in C> I want to access all the metastock functions> including indicators  and moving averages> and direct the display screens.> > > > >
 > >  > Yahoo! Groups LinksYahoo! Groups Links
		Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor