RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock developer kit

Sayeed,

It is confusing at first, but once you get your project started it gets
easier.  For me getting started was the hard part and the variable names
they used in the template were difficult for me to get used to (they often
still confuse me).  If I understand your comment correctly, you cannot use
or draw upon any built in MetaStock indicators, experts, etc., but must
build them all into your MSX.dll.  You can build custom indicators, experts,
etc. based upon the functions calculated in your MSX.dll.  The only thing
you can pull in from MetaStock is data and user input parameters
(arguments).  You can also pull your data from an outside datafile which is
what I am doing.

Good luck.

Best,

Larry Carhartt