Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock developer kit

larry,
thanks for your advise. but i do have metastock developer kit. but
i'm little confused as they did not explain really good in the
manual. if you have any other suggestion i'll really appreciate it.
thanks.
sayeed

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Larry Carhartt" <lc@xxxx>
wrote:
> If you are interested in fully utilizing all the capabilities of
MetaStock

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM