RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock developer kit

If you are interested in fully utilizing all the capabilities of MetaStock
integrated with all the functionality of mainstream programming languages,
you do need the MetaStock Developers Kit.  For more info go to the following
http://www.equis.com/Partners/Developers.aspx

If you are then interested in obtaining the MDK, fill out the application.

Best,

Larry Carhartt
Index & ETF Component Data
www.MasterDATA.com