RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Stop loss line in a graph

They are named
variables in the code posted below.
<SPAN
class=530144818-16082004>
<SPAN
class=530144818-16082004>Regards,
<SPAN
class=530144818-16082004>Mike

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Lionel Issen
  [mailto:lissen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, 17 August 2004 3:20
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Stop loss line in a graph

  <SPAN
  >I must have missed some earlier
  postings.  Can you explain what EDATRFactor and TSATRFactor
  mean?:<SPAN

  <SPAN

  <FONT
  face="Times New Roman" size=3>

  <SPAN
  face=Tahoma size=2> Mike
  Sloane [mailto:mfsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] <SPAN
  >Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 11:18
  AMTo: <st1:PersonName

  w:st="on">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
  >Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Stop
  loss line in a graph
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >This is a stop loss indicator based on
  the following:<SPAN

  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >a) an initial entry day stop set at
  "EDATRFactor"% away from the entry price<SPAN

  <SPAN
  >b) a trailing stop loss set at
  "TSATRFactor"% away from the highest high since entry.<FONT
  color=blue>
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >When you pull the indicator onto a chart
  you will be prompted for:<SPAN

  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >a) Entry Price: leaving it at zero will
  assume that you entered at yesterday's high<FONT
  color=blue>
  <SPAN
  >b) EDATRFactor; default is
  0.75%<SPAN

  <SPAN
  >c) TSATRFactor: default is
  2.50%<SPAN

  <SPAN
  >d) Buy Day: enter date of
  purchase<SPAN

  <SPAN
  >e) Buy Month: enter month of
  purchase<SPAN

  <SPAN
  >f) Buy Year: enter year of
  purchase<SPAN

  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >I am sure that this will give you the
  general picture; if you wish to define where your 6% stop loss is calculated
  from I would be happy to modify the code for you.<FONT
  color=blue>
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Good trading,<FONT
  color=blue>
  <SPAN
  >Mike<SPAN

  <SPAN

  <SPAN

  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >EntryPrice:= Input("Entry Price? (leave
  0.00 for prior HIGH)",0.00,100000,0.00);
  <SPAN
  >EDATRFactor:= Input("Entry Day ATR
  Factor?",0.1,10,0.75);
  <SPAN
  >TSATRFactor:= Input("Trailing Stop ATR
  Factor?",0.1,20,2.5);
  <SPAN
  >BuyDay:= Input("Day of the Month you
  bought the share?",1,31,2);
  <SPAN
  >BuyMonth:= Input("Month you bought the
  share?",1,12,1);
  <SPAN
  >BuyYear:= Input("Year you bought the
  share?",1999,2020,2004);
  <SPAN
  >EntryDay:= DayOfMonth()=BuyDay AND
  Month()=BuyMonth AND Year()=BuyYear;
  <SPAN
  >EPR:= If(EntryPrice = 0, Ref(H, -1),
  EntryPrice);
  <SPAN
  >SUDS:= ValueWhen(1, EntryDay, EPR -
  EDATRFactor *ATR(10));
  <SPAN
  >TS:= Ref(H,-1) - TSATRFactor
  *ATR(10);
  <SPAN
  >If(EntryDay, SUDS,
  HighestSince(1,EntryDay,Max(SUDS, TS)));<SPAN

  <SPAN

  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  Message-----From:
  nivelles2002be [mailto:bs113282@xxxxxxxxx] <SPAN
  >Sent: Monday, 16 August 2004 6:45
  PMTo: <st1:PersonName

  w:st="on">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<SPAN
  >Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Stop loss
  line in a graph
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    <SPAN
    >Hi,   How it is possible to have in a
    graph Metastock 7.21 , a STOP <FONT face="Courier New"
    size=2><SPAN
    ><FONT
    face="Courier New">LOSS LINE for a stock:  I buy this stock 1/2/2001
    foe exemple,   My <FONT
    face="Courier New">stop loss to sell is :6% . <FONT
    face="Courier New">My problem is to indicate the "" buy date " in a formula
    with the stop loss .
    Thanks for an answer
    .
  <SPAN