[EquisMetaStock Group] Money Management for stock's option

Hi Ray:
  If I can determine the number of units to trade for stock based on
the formula, but how can I determine the number of units to trade for
this stock's option? Do you have any suggestion please?
Thank you
Eric

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Raymond McBoyd"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM