RE: [Metastockusers]

Sorry, I can’t help in that area.

>-----Original Message-----
From: AA
[mailto:arnaouto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 5:27
PM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Metastockusers]

>The problem I have is : I have
subsribed for the E-mini futures traded in CME and CBOT and also for the
futures traded in Eurex (DAX and EUROSTOXX50).Also for the Athens stock
exchange (stocks).

>Although in E-signal I can watch all
of the above products,in Metastock 8.0 pro,I receive real time data only for
the American exchanges,i.e CME and CBOT.Nothing for the other 2 exchanges.

>E-signal can't solve the problem and
they sent me to Equis who told me that I should receive everything.

>Is there any special changes I must
make in Metastock to solve the problem?

>Thanks a lot.

>AA