[Metastockusers]

The problem I have is : I have subsribed for the
E-mini futures traded in CME and CBOT and also for the futures traded in Eurex
(DAX and EUROSTOXX50).Also for the Athens stock exchange (stocks).
Although in E-signal I can watch all of the above
products,in Metastock 8.0 pro,I receive real time data only for the American
exchanges,i.e CME and CBOT.Nothing for the other 2 exchanges.

E-signal can't solve the problem and they sent me
to Equis who told me that I should receive everything.

Is there any special changes I must make in
Metastock to solve the problem?

Thanks a lot.

AA

Yahoo! Groups Links