[Metastockusers] Missing eSignal symbols in Metastock

Hello

I had a similar problem with eSignal and Metastock 8.01 with the
$ADD symbol.  I could see $ADD in eSignal but Metastock would never
show the symbol or its description.  Equis and eSignals technical
support people could not help.  After I upgraded to Metastock 9.0
the same problem reappeared.

I was able to solve the problem in 8.01 and 9.0 by creating a new
security in Metastock named $ADD (you should use eSignals names with
the proper case for your missing symbols).  Fill in as much correct
information about the symbol in the dialog box when you create it.
When I did not fill in the start time, stop time and exchange
information Metastock would only display daily data.  After
selecting properties of the symbol and filling in the fore mentioned
information Metastock would show intraday data.

I hope you get a solution to your problem.

James

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "AA" <arnaouto@xxxx> wrote:
> The problem I have is : I have subsribed for the E-mini futures
traded in CME and CBOT and also for the futures traded in Eurex (DAX
and EUROSTOXX50).Also for the Athens stock exchange (stocks).
> Although in E-signal I can watch all of the above products,in
Metastock 8.0 pro,I receive real time data only for the American
exchanges,i.e CME and CBOT.Nothing for the other 2 exchanges.

> E-signal can't solve the problem and they sent me to Equis who
told me that I should receive everything.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511