Re: [Metastockusers] range

Pierre
Thank you very very much
I combined both your ideas for the results I wanted
except now I get a buy signal even when it crossing from above down through a
200dma as well as!  I added a line for the 70dma to be below the
200dma  -sort of a patch job- for this problem.

I don't know why it (SIGNAL) didn't work the
first time.

{BUY}
Signal:= CROSS(C,Mov(C,200,s)) and (BigWhite() and
Volume>100000 and C>2 and C<6);

Barssince(Signal) > 2 and Barssince(Signal) <
10

{SELL}
Cross(Mov(C,200,s),Mov(C,200,e))
Martin BlainBurlington Ontario