Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Scanning + Multiple Charts + Time Frames

Is this helpful in what you are attempting to do?

Open up the first chart and insert all of the indicators you would
like to see on all three charts.   Then click on Window - New Window
and that will open a exact copy of the open chart with all of the
indicators.   Using the periodicity button at the bottom right hand
corner change one chart to the desired time frame.  Follow the same
procedure to create the third chart.  Then go into file - new -
layout - add all - ok, next go into file - save as - change the save
type to layout and give it name and hit save.   To access the file
go into file - open - change the files of type to layout and you
will see your three chart layout.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <uhehs@xxxx> wrote:
> This has been a sore subject with me for some time;  It simply
cannot be done using Metastock.

> You have to give up lines and text that you add to a chart to have
all three in your layout change as you go to the next symbol.

charts  using Metastock. I'd like to have multiple charts of the
same symbol on different time frames on the same layout...

> I can get this setup working and they all change symbol when I go
> the next symbol, problem is that it can't keep the drawings... I
can enable it to keep the drawings but then it repeats the drawing
for different symbols, which is not nice.

> I also have the option of having multiple smart charts opened at
the same time and then I have to click next or previous one by
one...
> which is also not very pratical....
>
> Can you please comment on that?
>
> How do you use it?
>
> Thanks
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> *         To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>