[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Yearly high and Yearl Low exploration Formula

MetaStock -> Tools -> The Explorer -> New
Copy and paste formulae below.

jose '-)

==================
True 52-Week Highs
==================
---8<---------------------------

            52-Week true Highs

 *Input today's data date in filter section!*

Only stocks trading since 52 weeks ago are considered candidates for
this exploration.
Rem out code {AND V>0} in filter section to explore for non-volume
instruments, such as indices and Forex.

{ ©Copyright 2003 Jose Silva }
{ http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm }

------------------

Column A: Close

CLOSE

------------------

Column B: % change

{ % change from previous Close }
Int((C/Ref(C,-1)-1)*1000+.5)/10

------------------

Column C: $'000

{ today's turnover in $'000 }
Int((MP()*V+500)/1000)

------------------

Filter:

{ Today's data date, user input section }

day:=  6;     { today (1~31)          }
mth:=  4;     { current month (1~12)  }
yr:= 2004;    { current year, eg 2004 }

{ *********************************** }

[...]