Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Bressert Plug-In With 9.0

On second thought, the problem was between the ears.  I had checked
all my "Enhanced" (ha!) System Tester settings, but not my Explorer
settings.  It was set to load "Minimum Records" and I just changed it to
10K and it works just fine.

By the way, my System Tester now runs correctly against one of my tests of
long-term entry/exit (a Turtles/Donchian type test).  It only enters once
where it used to enter many times even though the Number of Simultaneous
Positions was set to 1.  However, when plotted on the corresponding chart
it will show all signals that were generated by the conditions (arrows), but
only one exit is taken from a long series of these signals and that exit meets
my parameters for the first entry.  I couldn't get a correct test in
8.01.

Jay

Always assume first that the problem is somewhere
between the keyboard and the chair - it will save you a lot of time when you
personally resolve the issue, and as a bonus, you will learn a lot more
about the operation of MetaStock.