Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Invoking a trading system from another TS

Pankaj

> I would like to know if we can invoke a TS from
> another TS using System Tester or anyother
> functionality in MS.
>
> If it's possible, how can I do it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Pankaj

It is possible to use a system set up in "Trade Equity" as input to any version of the System
Tester. As to how you would implement such a task would depend on a whole range of factors.

It may be that all you need is a simple latch.

  {simple latch with Init}

Set:=Cross(Mov(C,15,E),Mov(C,30,E));

Reset:=Cross(Mov(C,30,E),Mov(C,15,E));

Init:=Cum(Set+Reset>-1)=1;

Trade:=BarsSince(Init OR Set)<BarsSince(Init OR Reset); {Init simulates first signals}

Trade;

Roy