Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exploration ?

Jid

I can't speak for 7.00, and I only had Win98 when I used 7.01 and 7.02. I've been running 7.03 EOD
on XP Home for the past 2 years and have less problems than with Win98.

While I have 8.01 EOD installed my version of choice is 7.03. The "improvements" don't offer
sufficient incentives to bite the bullet and go with 8.01 full time. Other users will feel
differently.

Early indications are that coding issues have not been addressed with 9.0 but the Advanced System
Tester may have been tweaked to address some of the problems still perceived as being present in
8.01

If you really are running 7.02 or lower (not in possession of the free upgrade to 7.03) then this
might be a good time to move to 9.0.

Roy