Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exploration ?

I am currently running M S 7.0 on windows 98 --- end of
day only.  I am considering the purchase of a new computer.  Would
this program run on win xp?  Should I consider upgrading to the newer
version of M S.  Thanks in advance for any opinions offered.
Jid
<BLOCKQUOTE