Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Bressert Plug-In With 9.0

I'm familiar with that nut in front of the screen and behind the
wheel.  Yes, I've checked my Explorer settings and other explorations are
working just like they did before.  I'll get a note off to Walter first and
Equis second, but I wish to do some more documentation.

Jay

Jose wrote:

Jay,Check your Explorer settings (the MS
v9 installation may have reset them to unsuitable default values) - in
particular, records loaded.FmlVar references variables within indicators
which may or may not be visible on the indicator pull down list - check
their settings in the Indicator Builder.Always assume first that the
problem is somewhere between the keyboard and the chair - it will save you a
lot of time when you personally resolve the issue, and as a bonus, you will
learn a lot more about the operation of MetaStock.jose
'-)