[EquisMetaStock Group] USERS OF METASTOCK PROFESSIONAL

I am trying to make an assessment of whether I should buy Metastock
Professional which uses tick by tick data.

I have been using technical analysis now for some 15 years and in my
previous life as a Portfolio Manager combined fundamental and
technical analysis to position trade for my clients. Using
the 'IRESS' product available to Australian brokers I have been
accustomed to intra-day charts and find them to be essential in
opening or closing short term trades.

Having resigned my job to trade the Australian Options Market full
time I believe it is essential to get a package that will give me
accurate and flexible charting tools for real time data. This would
not be needed if I were simply to trade shares.

I have been talking to Paritech in Melbourne, suppliers of this
product and they will not supply me with the name of like minded
people who use this version nor can they direct me to a location
where I can get to view their product in action. I live in South
Australia.

I would be extremely grateful if there is anyone in this group who
can provide me with some feedback as a user of Metastock Professional.

Regards

Occy

Send the freshest Spring Flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Flowers are hand picked and shipped direct from the grower.  Freshness
guaranteed for 7 days or your money back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YykvkC/sZ2HAA/3jkFAA/BefplB/TM