[Metastockusers] Re: MetaStock 9.0 Upgrade

Not sure but the user agreement was changed when version 7.0 was
released.  The last transferable version was 6.52

alice

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Henri Amand" <bck@xxxx>
wrote:
> jjef1951 wrote:
>
> > Well, think what you like, chum.  I purchased - and have - the
MS CD
> > with the Equis logo imprinted on it, and the registration key
machine-
> > printed on a label across the front; the original complete user's
> > manual; and the original box in which the materials were packaged
> > when they were shipped from Equis.  Now, if you do not wish to
> > believe me, I'm sure not going to lose any sleep; but to me,
this is
> > about as legitimate as it gets outside of being shrink-wrapped
and
> > security-sealed.
>
> Don't think you quite understand. I don't doubt that you have
> all of the above.
>
> But according to the "legit user rules" of equis, this is not
enough.
> Apperantly the user rights are not transferable. Else you would
> have had them.
>
> Wich leads to the conclusion you do not have a legitimate copy
> of Metastock.
>
> Let this be a warning for all who want to buy a second hand copy
> of Metastock. You have no upgrade rights apperantly (unless
> something else is wrong with your copy wich i doubt)
>
> greetings

Send the freshest Spring Flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Flowers are hand picked and shipped direct from the grower.  Freshness
guaranteed for 7 days or your money back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YykvkC/sZ2HAA/3jkFAA/zMEolB/TM