Re: [Metastockusers] Re: MetaStock 9.0 Upgrade

jjef1951 wrote:

> Well, think what you like, chum.  I purchased - and have - the MS CD
> with the Equis logo imprinted on it, and the registration key machine-
> printed on a label across the front; the original complete user's
> manual; and the original box in which the materials were packaged
> when they were shipped from Equis.  Now, if you do not wish to
> believe me, I'm sure not going to lose any sleep; but to me, this is
> about as legitimate as it gets outside of being shrink-wrapped and
> security-sealed.

Don't think you quite understand. I don't doubt that you have
all of the above.

But according to the "legit user rules" of equis, this is not enough.
Apperantly the user rights are not transferable. Else you would
have had them.

Wich leads to the conclusion you do not have a legitimate copy
of Metastock.

Let this be a warning for all who want to buy a second hand copy
of Metastock. You have no upgrade rights apperantly (unless
something else is wrong with your copy wich i doubt)

greetings

Send the freshest Spring Flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Flowers are hand picked and shipped direct from the grower.  Freshness
guaranteed for 7 days or your money back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YykvkC/sZ2HAA/3jkFAA/zMEolB/TM