Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] USERS OF METASTOCK PROFESSIONAL

Hello,

I was in the same boat as you were. I wanted to research the forex market, and only intraday and wanted a software that could store data as well as accept DDE feed.  I have the MS 8.0 Pro and like it.  At first, it was a lot of work but it's getting there.  Just today I managed to set up my DDE feed and so far it works really well.  I have really no complaints about the software except the price.  At $1695.00, it isn't cheap.  I just wish that I hadn't acted so quickly.  After I bought it, someone contacted me to offer me a copy of their program.  I am also thinking of doing the same thing now.

If you have specifics on the program, please let me know.

Thanks,
Alsainvest04 <sainvest04@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am trying to make an assessment of whether I should buy Metastock Professional which uses tick by tick data.I have been using technical analysis now for some 15 years and in my previous life as a Portfolio Manager combined fundamental and technical analysis to position trade for my clients. Using the 'IRESS' product available to Australian brokers I have been accustomed to intra-day charts and find them to be essential in opening or closing short term trades.Having resigned my job to trade the Australian Options Market full time I believe it is essential to get a package that will give me accurate and flexible charting tools for real time data. This would not be needed if I were simply to trade shares.I have been talking to Paritech in Melbourne, suppliers of this product and they will not supply me with the name of
 like minded people who use this version nor can they direct me to a location where I can get to view their product in action. I live in South Australia.I would be extremely grateful if there is anyone in this group who can provide me with some feedback as a user of Metastock Professional.RegardsOccyPost your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor