[EquisMetaStock Group] variable periods within functions

MFL usually can't handle variable periods in functions - a major
problem with MetaStock.
For that purpose, you'd need something like this very useful,
multi-function MetaStock dll:

------------------------------

 TNT VarPeriod MetaStock dll
 Copyright (c) The Nag Tools, 2001  www.tnt-ms.fr.st

 22 functions:
 ============

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarAlert", Expression, Period)
  Alert function with variable periods

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarCMF", Period)
  Chaikin Money Flow function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarCCIE", Period)
  Commodity Chanel Index (Equis) function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarCCI", Period)
  Commodity Chanel Index (Standard) function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarGZLag2", DataArray, Period)
  Gaussian ZeroLag 2 function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarHhvBars", DataArray, Period)
  Highest High Value Bars Ago function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarHhv", DataArray, Period)
  Highest High Value function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarLlvBars", DataArray, Period)
  Lowest Low Value Bars Ago function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarLlv", DataArray, Period)
  Lowest Low Value function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarMid", DataArray, Period)
  MidPoint function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarMo", DataArray, Period)
  Momentum function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarMov", DataArray, Period, Method)
  Moving Average function - var pds
   S   - Simple
   W   - Weighted
   E   - Exponential
   TRI - Triangular

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarROC", DataArray, Period, Method)
  Rate Of Change function - var pds
   PER - Percent
   PNT - Points

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarRef", DataArray, Period)
  Reference function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarRSI", DataArray, Period)
  RSI function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarStdev", DataArray, Period)
  Standard Deviation function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarStoD", Period, Slowing)
  Stochastic %D function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarStoK", Period)
  Stochastic %K function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarSum", DataArray, Period)
  Summation function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarTRIX", DataArray, Period)
  TRIX function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarVar", DataArray, Period)
  Variance function - var pds

 ExtFml("VarPeriod.VarWillR", Period)
  Williams' %R function - var pds

I can't remember where I've got this handy dll from, but unfortunately
I can't contact the author(s) to ask if it can be freely
redistributed.

jose '-)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511