RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Forex Data feed

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Hi Rahul,
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Forex brokers close for business on Friday at 5pm New York
time and open when New Zealand starts business on Monday morning (ie Sunday
afternoon New York time).  So, spot forex markets are effectively closed on
the weekend.  The forex brokers I use do not trade over the weekend.
Which forex broker/markets do you trade that are open on
Saturday?
<SPAN
class=356341315-29032004><SPAN
class=356341315-29032004><FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium
quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in
Australia, Asia, Europe, UK & USA -<A
title=http://www.premiumdata.net/ href=""><FONT
face=Arial size=2>www.premiumdata.net
<FONT face=Arial