RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Forex Data feed

Richard,    I was unable to download any data on 3/30.04. Then the next day the software downloaded both 3/30 and 3/31 EOD data. That would have been costly and very frustrating had I been using a real trading account with this data.. just some feedback. .. I am using Euro/USD for trades with MACE expert in Metastock (a faster MACD).

Regrads,

RahulRichard Dale <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi RValue1,

Send me an email at richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - we're currently testing our end-of-day forex feed and are looking for beta testers to give us feedback on the data quality and how the update process works for them.

We'll be offering 39 currency pairs and associated swaps for a total of 78 currency pairs.  Data is stored in MetaStock format so there's no hassle converting data etc.

This offer is open to others too - as a thank you you'll get a whole stack of historical forex data whether or not you decide to subscribe after our beta test is finished.

Just drop me an email and I'll make it happen.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in Australia, Asia, Europe, UK & USA -www.premiumdata.net

From: rvalue1 [mailto:rvalue1@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, 13 March 2004 2:26 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Forex Data feed
Can anyone help me get Forex data feed into Metastock so that I can use Metastock's trading systems used on trading Currency pairs? I am interested primarily in 1/day data download of Forex, free of charge.Thanks,Rvalue1Do you Yahoo!?