[EquisMetaStock Group] MS trading system pluggin : Tactical trader strategic edge

Hi,

I install the above trading system and found that "Tactical tend LT"
has significantly  better results than any trading system pluggin I
ever tryied. Actually, it has the best result over the last 1-10
years for each and every S&P500 stocks.
The big BUT is,(maybe beacouse it based on ZIGZAG indicator) it may
change the system test transaction dynamically.For example, if one
run the test in Mon and found X stock to be bullish - Long, may find
the trading system at Tue like Bearish - Sell for Tue and for Mon as
well. Sound to me like cheating system...

Happy to hear your advice,
Ronen.