From: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>sukhen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 06:37
AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exploration
Question
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> I have approximately 30 stocks and 2 indexes in my list of MS 7.0
> Pro. In exploration, I want to generate a SELL signal when some
> indicator say TRIX takes a downturn and a BUY signal when TRIX takes
> a upturn. I want to get audio and email alerts, if possible. Please
> let me know a step by step approach.> > - Sukhen>
> <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:>
     <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send
an email to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>  > >