Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exploration Question

Dusant-
That's just fine, if expert is the way to go but how
can I execute the expert on all the stocks and indexes
on a real time basis? I thought exploration might help
but I don't have any experience with explorer at all.
I am a rather newbie here.

- Sukhen