Re: [Metastockusers] Weekend Analysis of 28 Mar 2004

Hi Rohan,
The Dusant Fan is based on a proprietary
algorithm, which is part of my website, <A
href="">www.CandleStrength.com. I cannot
disclose the algorithms of any as we have applied for patents for all my
algos.
After all public knowledge of the formulae will
negate the very purpose of my patenting them.
I have, however, uploaded to the files section,
two formula, which is my interpretation of Gann Fans.
You can download them, and import them into
Metastock.
Best wishes in your endeavours in Technical
Analysis.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr