Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exploration Question

Sukhen,
What i have done is:
First add your system to generate signals as an
Expert Advisor
Then, as Dusant says, configure the alert facility
for your Expert.Fml(Advisor)=1 gives up alert,Fml(Advisor)=-1 gives down
alert
I have used an sms facility as my email
address(sms2email.com) which means i can get alerts patched thru to my mobile
phone.The author of TrendMedium,Eugene Labunsky,helped me with writing the alert
code so i take no credit for it but i can confirm it works fine,
Peter
<BLOCKQUOTE