Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Version 9

Dusant,

I tried to contact Hypertrader about downloading data from a qcjforex site repeatedly and received one answer a couple of weeks ago that it can be easily done.  Other emails went unanswered.  If their service is so bad now, what would happen in the future if I had further questions?

I have looked elsewhere.

AlDusant <dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

dsss,
It would be foolish to expect Equis to support free data downloads, when Reuters is a data vendor. And Reuters is the parent company of Equis.
However, you can use Smart Downloader from www.hypertrader.it to download free data.
DusantChief Architecthttp://www.candlestrength.com/