From: "dsss27" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>dsss27@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 18:45
PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Version
9
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> I got email and snail mail brochures to upgrade to version 9 for
$129.> Anyone do this? Based on what I was attempting to garner from
the> ads, they have not fixed the enhanced system tester in version 8,
and> they have not provided a downloader for free quotes from like
Yahoo> Finance, which are my two main gripes with the current
versions.