Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Linear Regressions / Standard Deviation Channel

Don,
First of all, let me clarify, that these are not
my codes. Just somethings I picked up on my "adventures". (The plural on
"something" is intentional).
Secondly, If you find anything useful, use it,
else discard. That is what the delete button is all about.
As far as the second offering you say, it forms
some kind of an linear regression umbrella, where you can pick up supports,
resistances and breakouts, somewhat like the pivot points.
I have been a newbie once, and I know how
frustrating it can be to translate an idea into a formula.
Hence, my offering.
Enjoy.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/