Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Version 9

Elnaseer,
I had a problem with their software, and I was
answered promptly. I just wanted to test their
software in terms of accuracy and speed etc.
It just did not work out for me.
I think they are unable to support strategem
charts because of the java interface.
My very humble opinion.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/