Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Newbie Question

try this for rt forex
u must have a fast pc thou

http://www.trading-tools.com/real-time-quotes-downloader.htm

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elnaseer dina <zebra7860@xxxx>
wrote:
> Pierre,
>
> Does this work intraday and the forex market?
>
> Al
>
> Pierre Tremblay <pt2000@xxxx> wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> You can go to :
>
> http://www.personalstockmonitor.com/
>
> You click on TRY IT FREE for 30 days. You download Personal Stock
Monitor GOLD (not the standard edition).

> You install it. In OPTIONS - PREFERENCES : you choose YAHOO. You
enter the ticker symbols you want (or import it in ASCII). And PSM
retrieves the data on weekdays for each symbol.

> So after 4 : 30 PM (20 minutes delay), I start PSM Gold. 1 or 2
minutes later, all symbols are updated (I have about  800 symbols in
2 folders). I click on the first symbol of the folder and I SHIFT
click on the last symbol of the folder to select all symbols. I go to
FILE, EXPORT and I select MetaStock data TYPE and enter a filename to
export the data.

> So you have a file ready to import in MS, in ASCII. After that, I
open the DownLoader,  TOOLS, CONVERT, SOURCE :ASCII and DESTINATION
FILE TYPE : MS.

equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pierre Tremblay <pt2000@xxxx> wrote:

> Andrew,I use Personal Stock Monitor Gold to download EOD data in
MS

days :http://www.personalstockmonitor.com/PierreAndrew S. Gibbons a
écrit:

> It is possible to download CSV Excel Spreadsheets from Yahoo!
Finance of prices of stocks and indicies.My question is this - how do
I get this data into Metastock?ThanksYahoo! Groups Links

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.