Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Newbie Question

Andy, You can also retrieve historical data : you select symbols, right-click,  GRAPH, GET HISTORY DATA (you can retrieve from 1970 for many stocks). In EXPORT, you select MetaStock History ASCII. Pierre Tremblay   Andrew S. Gibbons a écrit: Pierre, How do you do that? Thanks Andy --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pierre Tremblay wrote: Andrew, I use Personal Stock Monitor Gold to download EOD data in MS format. You can try it free for 30 days : http://www.personalstockmonitor.com/ Pierre Andrew S. Gibbons a écrit: It is possible to download CSV Excel Spreadsheets from Yahoo! Finance of prices of stocks and indicies. My question is this - how do I get this data into Metastock? Thanks Yahoo! Groups Links Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.